Saturday, February 9, 2008

short one

Hey everyone, sorry I haven't posted lately. Since saturday I've had all kinds of tests run on me. Overall, things are great ('cause I WILL walk out of this place or run if I had the energy) just little glitches here and there. A bunch of different doctors came by to talk to me about my symptoms,; every test they wanted done was done in less than 24 hours. They're really on their toes here! So, I do have some type of amoneia and I askedd them why I got pneumonia when i was exercising frequently. They think it may be because I'm retaining fluids since I get a lot of different liquid medicines constantly every day. He said the difference is that, with me exercising, they were able to catch the symptoms at an early stage. If I had not been exercising, at this point it would have been severe and very difficult to deal with. So the good news is if my doctors can get me recovered pretty fast, then I might actually be out of the hospital in 10 days! Oh and must I not forget, the gift of the day:


This, believe it or not, is from Mike. Yes, it is a white and pink striped gorilla with a purple face, ears and belly (with sexy beast on it...lol). Attached to him a a blown up balloon in the shape of turtle that says 'you're so special'. Anyway, off to bed. I hope this makes sense 'cause i feel i'm on a magic carpet at the moment.

No comments: